Puzzle Bobble 3D Out on PS5, PS4 (cross buy) and PSVR in October
Survios announced that Puzzle Bobble 3D: Vacation Odyssey – its own take on the classic Japanese action and puzzle game franchise – launches for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation VR on October 5. 3D Bobble Puzzle will be cross-buy, which means you will get the PS5 version at no additional cost if you buy the PS4 version.
Survios has promised to celebrate Bub’s 35th birthday with the same “cheerful design, adorable characters and timeless gameplay” the series is known for.
- 100 new 3D puzzles – For the first time in Puzzle Bobble history, spin, match colors, and solve 3D bubble configurations with added depth and physics.
- A classic remade for cross-reality play – Fully playable on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 or PlayStation VR – easily swap in and out of a headset on the PlayStation 4 version.
- Full PlayStation VR support (optional) – Virtual Reality transforms players into a dragon that pops bubbles to solve puzzles from a new first-person perspective, with physical interactions when paired with PlayStation Move controllers.
- Three distinct puzzle modes – Solve 100 increasingly difficult puzzles in Story Mode, relax and solve endless puzzles in Endless Mode, or engage in One-on-One Online Duel Mode, which supports matches on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation VR.
- Easy to pick up and play, hard to master – Simple controls and intuitive game mechanics introduce puzzles in a fun, non-intimidating way.
- Accessibility options for color blindness – Three separate accessibility options for color blindness allow players who have R / G, B / Y or UNI to play.
Check out a trailer below.
Did one of our readers understand this?